- Team Mann
- New Patients
- Mann Made Smiles
- Braces 101
- Make An Appointment
“Folks.. The Mann experience is indescribable. Words cannot express how pleased we are with the professionalism of this office. The knowledge is incredible. Feels like family!“
- Paul Trapani
What is Invisalign?Invisalign is a teeth-straightening system that relies on a series of clear aligners to move teeth, rather than on metal wires and brackets. These aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position. Each Invisalign aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to fit your mouth at each stage of your treatment plan.
What are the benefits?
In addition to the great smiles that Invisalign provides, some of the benefits of this type of orthodontic treatment include:
- Aesthetics — Invisalign aligners are made from a clear material, making them virtually invisible and undetectable.
- Superior Comfort—Invisalign aligners are custom-made to fit your smile and do not utilize any metal, wires, or brackets that can irritate the mouth.
- Easy Removability—Invisalign aligners need to be changed regularly, so they are not attached to your teeth. You need to wear them for approximately 22 hours a day; however, you can take them out to brush and floss your teeth, eat and drink, and for special social occasions or photos.
- Time Efficient With Invisalign you will generally spend less time in our office than you would with other treatments. Appointments are needed about every 10-12 weeks with the average appointment time being about 10-15 minutes.
- Affordable We know that price is an important factor for you so we not only offer Invisalign for around the same cost as traditional braces but we also offer several payment options to fit your needs!
The Invisalign Process
Invisalign is not intended for children and is not appropriate for every adult. Only an orthodontist can determine if this treatment is an effective option for you. To see if Invisalign can help you achieve the smile you've always wanted, your first step is to come into our office for your complimentary examination and treatment plan discussion with Dr. Mann.
If you are good candidate for treatment, Dr. Mann will submit your records to invisalign and design a precise treatment plan of finely calibrated aligners—as few as 12 or as many as 48. Each aligner will be worn for one to two weeks. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move gradually until the final alignment is attained. Then you'll be smiling like never before.